President & CEO
Kelley leads the Freestyle team and oversees all aspects of the agency. During Kelley’s tenure, the company has grown over tenfold (earning a spot on the Metro 50 “Fastest-Growing Companies“ list). She’s been an integral part of Freestyle’s leadership team since joining the company in 2014 and became a managing partner in 2020. Under Gann’s leadership, the company has expanded into a full-service agency that consistently produces award-winning campaigns. Kelley has a diverse background in business management, marketing strategy, and film production. An advocate for advancing Oklahoma, Kelley is an Oklahoma Gazette, Journal Record and Oklahoma Magazine “40 Under 40” honoree, Oklahoma’s 2018 “Young Advertising Professional of the Year,” a Journal Record “Woman of the Year – Fifty Making a Difference” honoree (2019 and 2021), and a University of Oklahoma Gaylord College “Distinguished Young Alumni.” In her free time, she loves spending time with her daughter, cheering on the Oklahoma City Thunder, and traveling.
• American Advertising Federation of Oklahoma (Past President and Chairman)
• AAF Oklahoma City Advertising Club (American Advertising Awards Chair)
• AAF Tenth District (Oklahoma State Representative, Mosaic Diversity & Inclusion Chair)
• American Cancer Society of Oklahoma City (Board Member & ResearcHERS Ambassador)
• deadCenter Film Festival (Board Member)
• University of Oklahoma Gaylord College (“Distinguished Young Alumni” and 2021 convocation keynote speaker)
• SALLT Emerging Leaders Class 21
• Leadership Oklahoma City L.O.Y.A.L. Class XIII
• Member of Downtown Club of Oklahoma City
Fast Facts with Kelley
+ What makes you look up to your heroes?
I look up to leaders who have a positive impact and work to make their place in the world better for others. I admire leaders who are intelligent, kind, and innovative.
+ Do you have any pets?
I have a rescue dog named Maya — a German Shepherd/Border Collie mix. She’s incredibly intelligent, athletic, and loves frisbees!
+ What are some of the coolest places you’ve traveled?
My favorite travel experiences include swimming with a pod of wild dolphins off the coast of the big island in Hawaii, kayaking the Milford Sound in New Zealand, and visiting the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
“Woman of the Year – 50 Making a Difference”
Metro 50 “Fastest-Growing Companies”
Oklahoma “Young Advertising Professional of the Year”
University of Oklahoma Gaylord College “Distinguished Young Alumni”
As President at Freestyle Creative, Kelley knows that a well-executed strategy can make or break any project — from agency strategy to account planning she revels in the details.