Kelley leads the Freestyle team and oversees all aspects of operation and strategic planning. During her tenure, the company has successfully grown over tenfold (earning a spot on the Metro 50 “Fastest-Growing Companies” list). She’s been an integral part of Freestyle’s leadership team overseeing Freestyle’s evolution into a full-service marketing agency that produces award-winning marketing campaigns. Kelley has a diverse background with experience in account strategy, creative direction and film production. An advocate for advancing Oklahoma, she’s an Oklahoma Gazette, Journal Record and Oklahoma Magazine “40 Under 40″ honoree and a Journal Record “Woman of the Year – Fifty Making a Difference” honoree.
• AAF Oklahoma City Advertising Club Past President
• AAF Oklahoma City Advertising Club ADDYs Chair
• AAF Tenth District Mosaic Diversity & Inclusion Chair
• American Cancer Society of Oklahoma City Board Member
• Leadership Oklahoma City L.O.Y.A.L. Class XIII
• Member of Downtown Club of Oklahoma City
“Woman of the Year – 50 Making a Difference”
Metro 50 “Fastest-Growing Companies”
Oklahoma “Young Advertising Professional of the Year”
University of Oklahoma Gaylord College “Distinguished Young Alumni”
As President at Freestyle Creative, Kelley knows that a well-executed strategy can make or break any project — from agency strategy to account planning she revels in the details.