Freestyle Creative is excited to announce the nine awards we received from the 52nd annual Oklahoma American Advertising Awards (ADDYs). Our very own president, Kelley Gann, served as the first vice president and an advisor for the 2018 ADDYs. We are very proud of her hard work and commitment to the Oklahoma advertising industry!
Freestyle earned awards in various categories – including Social Media, Public Service, Websites, Internet Commercial, Still Photography, Advertising & Promotion, and Logo Design. Check out our award-winning work below and the rest of the winners in the 2018 Winners Book here!
Gold (ADDY) Awards
- Social Media / Campaign: Elliott Roofing, Santa Claus
- Public Service / Out-of-Home Campaign: Chickasaw Nation SPF-TIG, Define Your Direction Murals
- Websites / Microsites: Edmond Family Counseling, Edmond Shines Microsite
- Internet Commercial / Campaign: Chickasaw Country, “Explore a Nation” Campaign
- Still Photography / Campaign: Central Oklahoma Humane Society, #GivingTuesday Photography
- Advertising & Promotion / Campaign: Oklahoma State University School of Hotel & Restaurant Administration, OSU HRAD Banner Ads
- Internet Commercial / Single Spot, Any Length: OSU Medical Center, OSU Medical Teaching Facility
- Logo Design: Norman Economic Development Coalition, NEDC Startup 405
- Social Media / Campaign: Central Oklahoma Humane Society, #GivingTuesday Campaign
In addition to these awesome awards, our very own Josh Bivens was crowned “Life of the Party” at the Ad2OKC After Party! We had a great time, and we can’t wait for next year!