Questions to Ask Your Marketing Agency
Having a solid marketing plan is crucial for boosting your business’ leads and overall success—but choosing an agency that is the perfect fit for your business can be tough.
From creative quality and costs to customer service—there are a ton of factors that go into selecting the right marketing agency for your business. When searching for the perfect agency, it’s important to ask the right questions. We’ve compiled a list of questions to guide you in your search—and help you find a reliable, honest and qualified marketing solution.
- Why do you want to work with my company?
- If you were me, what would you be doing differently in my company’s marketing strategy?
- Do you market for a competing company in the same area?
- What services does your agency offer?
- Who will be actually working on my account?
- Can you tell me about your clients who have faced similar challenges as my company?
- Do you meet face to face once a month to discuss and get feedback?
- Do you outsource any part of the services I’m paying you for?
- How much experience does your team have?
- What can I expect when it comes to communication response time?
- Can I see examples of top-notch strategies this agency has created for clients?
- Am I required to provide you with ideas, or do you do the research, create the pitches, design the content, build the strategy, etc.?
- What is your policy on re-writes and re-designs?
- What do you know about my company, and who do you think we want to reach?
Analytics & Results
- Which key performance indicators does your team typically focus on for client work?
- How will you report on our progress month-to-month?
- How will you target my marketing to only my target audience so I don’t waste money reaching the wrong people?
- How will this agency expand my network?
- How will the agency measure marketing success?
- Do you provide lead generation templates to track real leads?
- What will the first 90 days of work entail?
- What part of your marketing program will give me the biggest advantage over my competitors?
- How soon can I expect your marketing program to attract inquiries from prospective clients?
- What do you look for in a successful client/agency partnership?
- How do you charge for your services?
- Are you transparent on billing and hours worked?
- Is work paid for upfront or after it’s been completed?
If you would like to sit down with Freestyle Creative to see if our agency would be the right fit for your business, feel free to contact us! We’d love to set up a free consultation and discuss your company’s marketing needs.